BF Goodrich g-Force Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
    reviews had said otherwise on the direzzas though in the wet. lol had some bfg comp TA which is just the gforce ta and had them for 7 years....i dont drive the z often lol. the UOA rating was i think 180.

have you tried them personally in the rain?
    Nope, they have only been mounted on my wheels since Friday. And I do not drive on them everyday so most likely they won't see much wet action.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

i have them and they are some good tires for the price. they have been on my car since august and the tread still looks new.

but i just went back to a set of falken azenis rt615. Great handling tires
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

yea i have these tires and driving when wet sucks...esp in snow haha not even a chance..

otherwise a great tire!

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
          Nope, they have only been mounted on my wheels since Friday. And I do not drive on them everyday so most likely they won't see much wet action.
          i know im threawd jacking, but can you take a pic of the sidewall shot and an angle shot...i just want to see what it looks like on a rim lol.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I have BGF GFS's and they are completely awesome, for the price they are killer, they come in alot of sizes and their performance is respectable. They may be an outdated model but that doesnt mean that they are any less a good tire. i just recently put my summer wheels back on with them and the difference is night and day. i give them 2 thumbs up in my price range and would definately recommend them.

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
              i know im threawd jacking, but can you take a pic of the sidewall shot and an angle shot...i just want to see what it looks like on a rim lol.
              205/50/16

Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'm sure there are better tyres out there, but value for money the BFG g-force Sport is an excellent tyre. It is by far the best tyre I have yet found that actually comes in the stock Accord size (195/60/15). I've found it to give good grip in both wet and dry, and very good steering response. Very happy with mine, especially for what I paid.

Someone said they didn't like the sidewall (whatever this means...). I do like the sidewall because it is reasonably stiff (it's a dual ply sidewall with a reasonably stiff bead filler / insert) and thus gives good steering and handling response. Most tyres in the stock size have very soft sidewalls (single ply sidewall, not much of an insert).

I've found these tyres (in the 195/60/15 size) to work best at 40 psi (notably better than at 36psi). Other sizes may work better at a different psi...
                Regards from Oz,
                John.

Comment

here's some pics of when I first got them, like 20 min. after they were mounted on my wheels:

I really liked the aggressive tread pattern to them

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                  X