Can this be repaired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this be repaired?

it's a bent/cracked racing hart c2. I am looking to pick up a set with one wheel in this condition.

if it can be fixed what places offer these services? and how much $ would we be looking at?

thanks
    '92 LX.
    JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Originally posted by ThrakBarts View Post

it's a bent/cracked racing hart c2. I am looking to pick up a set with one wheel in this condition.

if it can be fixed what places offer these services? and how much $ would we be looking at?

thanks
    Yes it can.. How would we know how much though..? Pick up the phone and call someone who does it. Or email them a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
      Yes it can.. How would we know how much though..? Pick up the phone and call someone who does it. Or email them a pic.
      gotcha. it just seemed like a common occurrence that someone might have dealt with. thanks for the input.
      '92 LX.
      JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

yea looks like it can be fixed with some bending and welding.

depending on the place I would guess about 100-150 for the repair

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

let me guess...pot hole...that happened to me with my civic...imma see if i can find the place where i got mine fixed and i'll send it to you =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

yes it with a monkey rench... band and hammer it in to shap

Comment

Wow, cracked and bent. It can be fixed pretty easy though. Time for you to place some calls.

Comment

that can be fixed, start making phone calls
                I busted a rim on the freeway here and it was 10x worse than that

Originally posted by Juice21
                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                Originally posted by GameChewer
                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

if its crack they gotta weld it (alumminum weld)..u might off balance..but yeah it can be done at a rim shop ...look in the car books where they sell rims at u might find one
                  You Can Catch me Ridin In My CB Eyes On The Rearview Lookin For The Police

Comment

Nah mein, I wouldn't recommend repairing that cuz aluminum can't be bent back easily and they are gona have to weld the crack! Which I'm sorry to say will leak shortly after, I had a set of c2s, and also work at wheel shop, so hear me out
                    VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

i know a dude in san antonio that might be able to help you out

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Nathan, can be fixed for around $125-$150. At least in Maryland.

These are not...my wheels are they?

Trev...
                        RETIRED...

Comment

yes it can be repaired.....lisin this is what you do! 1.you get a monkey wrench 2.make your you got it tight on the rim 3. get a hammer and hammer it in to shap

Comment

fixed mine at my local rim shop for $100

make sure you go to a reputable rim place and make sure they can fix it right

Comment

i love c2's

i have two sets

buy em

Comment

Working...
                              X