No announcement yet.

tires!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zenis are the grippy fuken tires! but touch water and waHOOO...my friend has em on his civic

yoko paradas grip like a motherfuker too...got that on my friends lude...

those are the 2 tires i know for sure to grip....
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Re: what about azenis

Originally posted by J-specCb4
      i know there expensive and not even usable in the winter but, is anyone running azenis i was looking into some of those on prelude wheels, so anyone who has experience with these please let me know
      they're very sticky tires. number one complaint is i think more noise. But since my friend got em the ride in his car was better, his car was lower but he has more finger gap so he can turn now...lol and the noise isnt even that noticeable. And everyones favorite part is the tires dont make noise on high speed turns.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
        zenis are the grippy fuken tires! but touch water and waHOOO...my friend has em on his civic

yoko paradas grip like a motherfuker too...got that on my friends lude...

those are the 2 tires i know for sure to grip....

Yeah, I got the Paradas on my car right now. I like 'em but they're noisy. My camber killed em though but I still got about 25k out of them. Not bad for a performance tire.

Saturday I'll be mounting up Kumho Ecsta ASX's (215/45R17). Hopefully they'll last longer then the Paradas since they're an all season tire.

Comment

Working...
        X