Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tires!

http://www.americastire.com/dtc/find...e&c=2&pc=43713

what u guys think of those? hella long lasting, like 80k....

my michellen mxv4 sucks my dick! finally my dads friend hit a sewer and tore a whole on the side of it....

and its bald now so i need new all season tires.

what u guys think

i was thinking of falken ziex something...not the zenis....just the nromals...or even bfg TA
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

I've heard really good things about the yokohoma avs100's

The falken ziex's are really good tires too.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
      I've heard really good things about the yokohoma avs100's
      yea yea, me too

i got some ziex's coming my way within the next couple days. im stoked

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
        yea yea, me too

i got some ziex's coming my way within the next couple days. im stoked
        I need new tires soon and I am definately looking into those.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

except es100's are pretty pricey. i need something for my steelies.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I have those on my car . Great all season tires...not bad in the summer and great in the winter/snow. But they won't last for 80K . Mine (with drop) lasted about 25-30K. Thats with an alignment and camber kit . Eh well, price ya pay for ricin' out your ride .
            No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

i had falken zeix's on my tenzo's..gonna have them again on my new rims too. they're great tires, slightly more road noise than yokohamas, but just as good performance wise.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
                I have those on my car . Great all season tires...not bad in the summer and great in the winter/snow. But they won't last for 80K . Mine (with drop) lasted about 25-30K. Thats with an alignment and camber kit . Eh well, price ya pay for ricin' out your ride .
                what tires did you have?
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                  what tires did you have?
                  im guessing avs es100's. falken ziex are good tires but i'd still get azenis or avs es100's

oh and check out http://www.discounttiredirect.com/

and then print it out the price if its cheaper then go to america's tire or discount tire and have em price match it. my friend saved like 30 bucks on his azenis that way and he got it that day since we didnt have to wait for em to ship

Comment

what tires did you have?
                    es100 and I also had the yk420 (I think almost the same tire) and they were awesome. Aside from my camber killing my tires . The tires did great in the snow (also had them siped) and handled pretty good for an all season tire in the summer .
                    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

wut about the yokohama new avid series?
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

well i bought the bfg's.

wow....really wow....of course my old ones were shot but these tires i took a long turn at a high speed and all the car did was turn, my old ones even when new sucked....its cause michellen's mxv4 takes off the thread on the sides of the tire for a more comforting ride i think.

this bfg traction tire is really wide for a 205 60 15...and wow alot of grip on it....no noise in street turns or high speed...

today i was comming home, doing about 50...this lady in a huge van pops out in front of me, i slamm my breaks cause there was no where to turn...and wow...hahaha the rubbers just stopped the entire car like nothing, i remember on the mxv4's they took some time new or old...but wow alot of white smoke around me...but i was safe...

but really these tires rock...i went through a huge puddle of water and tried to loose control but it held its place.

on the freeway i did about 80..a little more road noise than the mxv4 but not much...very grippy...my car sticks to the road!

i shifted lanes really really fast....and all the car did was shift lanes, not as much body roll as before and none of that errrr! sounds...

in all so far, 30 miles, im pretty satisfied.

but gosh thats a wide tire =)

82 a tire....i didnt want falkens they were only a 45k tire....

i dont feel my car tip in turns ne more...it just turns, no more car leaning....

Retro!

Hater

Comment

well i bought the bfg's.

wow....really wow....of course my old ones were shot but these tires i took a long turn at a high speed and all the car did was turn, my old ones even when new sucked....its cause michellen's mxv4 takes off the thread on the sides of the tire for a more comforting ride i think.

this bfg traction tire is really wide for a 205 60 15...and wow alot of grip on it....no noise in street turns or high speed...

today i was comming home, doing about 50...this lady in a huge van pops out in front of me, i slamm my breaks cause there was no where to turn...and wow...hahaha the rubbers just stopped the entire car like nothing, i remember on the mxv4's they took some time new or old...but wow alot of white smoke around me...but i was safe...

but really these tires rock...i went through a huge puddle of water and tried to loose control but it held its place.

on the freeway i did about 80..a little more road noise than the mxv4 but not much...very grippy...my car sticks to the road!

i shifted lanes really really fast....and all the car did was shift lanes, not as much body roll as before and none of that errrr! sounds...

in all so far, 30 miles, im pretty satisfied.

but gosh thats a wide tire =)

82 a tire....i didnt want falkens they were only a 45k tire....

i dont feel my car tip in turns ne more...it just turns, no more car leaning....
                          bah, i want new tires.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

i'll be gettin new tires at work next spring..I'd write an info for this place, but I am too lazy right now..perhaps tomorrow, I will write sumthin up..

-A. Swift
                            CB7 member number 137
                            Black Doubt Crew member #2
                            Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

what about azenis

i know there expensive and not even usable in the winter but, is anyone running azenis i was looking into some of those on prelude wheels, so anyone who has experience with these please let me know

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X