Rota Slipstreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rota Slipstreams

Does anyone have pictures of Slipstreams on a CB7, preferably 16in. I like the way they look but I'm not sure they will flow the the Accord's body. Thanks in advance.
    -Jay
    -Jay

These aren't Rota's but everyone mistakes them for them. I honestly think they look awesome with our cars..

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Hmmm... I'm not so sure I like that. I plan on going with black wheels, so maybe that would look different. I want something that looks clean. simple, kinda racey. I'll keep looking.
      -Jay

Comment

DUDE! thats exactly what they come across as. racey and clea, nice wheels!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

how bout these?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/attachme...=&postid=86099

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Yeah, that's it exactly. A clean and racey penis.
            -Jay

Comment

i had slipstrems on my 90 4door civic with a b16a they are a good wheel light and strong i thank you would be happy
              1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

I know they're good wheels, I'm just concerned about whether or not they'll look good. Form follows function with me, but I'd rather have both.
                -Jay

Comment

i like them too i almost bought them instead of my c8s but i decided not too. i have seen them in person on an accord and they deff flow they look bad ass. sorry i dont have any pics of the car i see it at the street races
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by akrodha
                    These aren't Rota's but everyone mistakes them for them. I honestly think they look awesome with our cars..

i really dont think that they look good on our cars. they look better ona civic or integra

Comment

I would also like to see what they look like on our cars. I am thinking about getting them.
                      "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

heres a photoshopped pic

Comment

Okay, THAT looks good. I will definately buy some as soon as possible. Thanks a ton.
                          -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                            Okay, THAT looks good. I will definately buy some as soon as possible. Thanks a ton.
                            they look a little big in the chop though

hope it ends up looking hot man, i considered slips in the past but no one seemed to thnk it would flow well....or they would look like steelies, but i dunno. be a trend started dude

Comment

I love the slipstream rims i think they look so good and clean. I am trying to get rid of my chromes to get some slipstreams or C8's.

Comment

Working...
                              X