Rear Disc Conv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Disc Conv.

Would any 4x114 rear disc setup fit? like a Itr set up or a BB4?
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

yes, maybe not 100% bolt on but it shouldn't be much different at all. sometimes you may end up with your wheels sticking out or tucking in if you use the whole spindle but not a big deal.

it would be easier to just use the cb7 rear disc setup and call it a day. why pay more for something else?
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

yea man, plus it is hard to re-sell or dispose of those arms. you may end up paying more for getting or customizing different parts to fit aka rotors, calipers, struts.

the swap itself is a handful (ask eric or daniel) and you definitely dont want to be putting the new arm up and realizing something will go wrong.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yo B, the car we used was the 93 accord SE !! thats where alvin got his rear disc from. direct bolt on with rear sway bar connected. and its most def. a 3 man or more job.
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
          yo B, the car we used was the 93 accord SE !! thats where alvin got his rear disc from. direct bolt on with rear sway bar connected. and its most def. a 3 man or more job.
          ....that bitch lol
          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

the cd accord rear disk work also i believe from 94-97. i dunno of any other ones work
            Members Ride

Comment

Pnp

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                Pnp
                dont got shyt.
                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

id like more info on this as well nobody really focuses about upgrading the rear brakes on our cars, i can get about anything from the junkyard, so im toying with some ideas in my head.
                  ]

Comment

I got the rear disc setup sitting in my garage waiting for me to slap it on. I pulled it from the junkyard. It should not be too hard to slap them on. Bleeding will take time, like always though.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                      id like more info on this as well nobody really focuses about upgrading the rear brakes on our cars, i can get about anything from the junkyard, so im toying with some ideas in my head.
                      theres a DIY on it, search.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                        and its most def. a 3 man or more job.
                        I beg to differ... I did my rear disc conversion myself. Took me a week to get everything done and patched up. (I work 40+ hrs a week so I did it afterwork)

Was able to change the brake master cylinder, add the 40/40 proportioning valve from a teggy, install stainless steel brake lines, and put the discs on.

But yeah to get it done quick its better to have some friends helping hands.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
                          I beg to differ... I did my rear disc conversion myself. Took me a week to get everything done and patched up. (I work 40+ hrs a week so I did it afterwork)

Was able to change the brake master cylinder, add the 40/40 proportioning valve from a teggy, install stainless steel brake lines, and put the discs on.

installed in one evening with three other peeps.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36

X2

Did it by myself as well last summer...Really easy!!! I think I counted 7 bolts on each side, and the whole knuckle just came off hehe definitely not as hard as it looks

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

hey meng, a black 10th edition accord just landed in the Hayward pick your part yesterday. id pick up that disc swap if you get a chance. also remmeber that July4th-8th is 50% off everything. i dont know if you would want to wait that long again though.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                              X