Brembo rotor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brembo rotor question

A company called 88 Rotors says they have front and rear rotors that are drilled and slotted by Brembo. Brembo's catalogs don't have drilled and slotted rotors for Accords only one or the other. Does anyone know about this? The price is really good, but I don't wanna get junk rotors and waste my money.

i thought they did have drilled and slotted for hondas....

but maybe im wrong. what companies do is that they buy brembo rotors and then drill and slot them themselves. so technically it still is brembo. but the difference is that they CNC engineer it after the rotor has been cast...the argument is that under certain conditions the rotors arent as great as genuine brembo rotors that were made to be drilled and slotted.

but if u call brembo and they say they dont make em, then u kno they are bullshitting...

... "rotorwork" or "rotorworks" is a great guy on ebay...he either can drill it himself from a factory or just get them directly from brembo at a good price.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Brembo also make them. I gotta my drilled rotors straight from Brembo.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

just get blanks !.. if not find a reputable place. maybe power slots.
        hahahahah

Comment

88rotors is a local company down here in southern california and they are great people. they have pretty decent tire prices too. and yes brembo does make slotted and drill rotors but IMO i would just go with the blanks, get some good pads, and call it a day!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
          X