brembo rotor problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brembo rotor problem

My baby has axxis metal pads and brembo drilled rotors up front. My problem is that lately the brake fluid is completely gone in a matter of a week. Its freezing here so i thought it might have something to do with the rotors, or maybe i have a leak in the lines somewhere. Lemme know cus then i have a reason to get some SS lines....

The master cylinder maybe going out.
    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Well, are you seeing any puddles under your car? Cause that'll tell you you at least have a leak. I mean, it sounds like you do, but without a puddle it's kinda hard to prove
      Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

if its the master it would prolly be leaking out on the booster side. you can usually tell if its leaking there by looking at the firewall or booster to see if there is any rust or paint bubbling up or missing paint. anyway u should try look in the rear for the leak. The wheel cylinders should be leaking by this age. to check the take off the drum and use a pen screwdriver or whatever and peel back the dust boot a little bit and see if there is any brake fluid.

Comment

Working...
        X