So just get the CD bolt.
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
      So just get the CD bolt.
      That should solve the problem yes. However, what I was kind of suggesting is if your boy with the wagon is going to hop on his quick, have him grab the cb sedan setup and use the setup you currently have on his wagon. Win win for both. If the bolt from the cb that you took out isn't fitting then the portion of the knuckle the bolt goes through is longer than the cb one which is doing this: \/ to the lower arms..... even if only slightly when they should be like this: ll. Just my .02 though.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
        That should solve the problem yes. However, what I was kind of suggesting is if your boy with the wagon is going to hop on his quick, have him grab the cb sedan setup and use the setup you currently have on his wagon. Win win for both. If the bolt from the cb that you took out isn't fitting then the portion of the knuckle the bolt goes through is longer than the cb one which is doing this: \/ to the lower arms..... even if only slightly when they should be like this: ll. Just my .02 though.
        I get you know. lol

Well they don't look like this V the bolt isnt tightened at all, it doesnt expose out the other end at all.
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

The difference in the angle isnt that severe. It probably a total of 15 degrees from where the rear-most lower control arm sits on the CB knuckle.

My arm has been like this since I swapped in 2005 and I have never had an issue with clearances, bushing wear or binding.
          http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Working...
          X