EBC pads and rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBC pads and rotors

Does anyone have this combo on their Accord? I'd like some feed back before i order my rotors and pads.

Also if i went with EBC pads, should i just get the green stuff or the Ultimaxx(black ones)?

My DX only has the basic I/H/E bolt ons with akebono calipers and i have Fuzion HRI tires soon to be on '98 four lugged Accord coupe alloy wheels instead of a mismatched set of 9091 and 9293 alloys that i have on right now.

Ultimax is OE replacement.

I had it in my car. They are very dusty and Wear out quickly for NYC street
    but the performance is pretty good. better than Honda pad.

That pad save my ass soo many times from kiss yellow cab ass

Would i get it again......NO because I hate washing my car every week

VERY DUSTY!!

Just get Brembo OE replacement and Honda Pad. You are good to go for your setup. There is no need for fancy setup

Comment

see that's the thing though, i can get those EBC rotors for 23 bucks per side but the pads... whew 70 bucks a set of green stuff.

I haven't seen Brembos for less than 70 a side because i was pricing those all around the net and along with Akebono pads.

i don't mind dust, like you said that setup saved your butt several times, i get ding dongs that decide to make last minute turns without signals or just dumb****s that stop right in the middle of the road for no dang reason so i want that same stopping power.

Comment

If you can get them for cheap than do it.

I think green stuff is better than ultimax.

I would say get their rotor + green stuff.

Comment

yeah i'm thinking i'm about to go for that combo. it's 112 bucks shipped to my house because of a Labor day sale @ Autopartswarehouse.com

it's the EBC copper and zinc rotors with the Green stuff 2000 series organic pads.

oh if anyone wants that coupon code because i'm sure anyone could use it there also, it's "LABORDAY2009" but it's only good till the 6th. it's 10% off of $100 and 20% off $150.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            yeah i'm thinking i'm about to go for that combo. it's 112 bucks shipped to my house because of a Labor day sale @ Autopartswarehouse.com

it's the EBC copper and zinc rotors with the Green stuff 2000 series organic pads.

oh if anyone wants that coupon code because i'm sure anyone could use it there also, it's "LABORDAY2009" but it's only good till the 6th. it's 10% off of $100 and 20% off $150.
            what is the restriction on the code?

I try to get 2002 honda crv o2 sensor ($179) and it doesn't let me use the code

Comment

the only restrictions were you had to spend at least 100 bucks and it expires today.

i placed my order yesterday.

did you type the code in all caps?

-edit

i just tried to "buy" an '02 CRV o2 Denso brand sensor and it said that brand wasn't valid for that promotion. that's lame.
              Last edited by Leung; 09-06-2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

aww that suck ok thank

Comment

DOH.. EBC rotors are out of stock at Autopartswarehouse.com.
                  gotta find someone else with a comparable price.

Comment

sweet, i've got everything coming today. a new place i found and got my order in before 1pm EST, shipped my rotors same day.

Activebrakesdirect.com seems to have a warehouse in the same city as me and prices are comparable to Autopartswarehouse.com.

i'll post pics of my set up after work when they are delivered.

LAME>>> turns out Activebrakesdirect.com is a "sister" site of Autopartswarehouse.com. here i thought i was going to have my rotors tonight and all i get is my clutch pedal stop pad and my brake pads and two credits coming back from the same company. BOOO.
                    Last edited by Leung; 09-10-2009, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X