ROH conversion again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROH conversion again

ok been doing some homework and im stumped. http://hondalover11279.tripod.com/BrakeRotor.html that website has the parts listed and it comes no where near TAS auto's prices...TAS sells the hub with bearing for 300 where i can purchase it from hondaautomotiveparts.com for way less and just have them pressed in.

can i just use a slide hammer and get my rotor off and then pop on the new cl spindle on and then get the rotor? or am i missing something?

I love changing rotors on my honda, but man on my dads honda it wont freaken come off! i always took the rear 10mm bolts off and mine slid off everytime. even tried longerbolts and hammering them.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

I bought the hub and bearing seperately and got them cheaper I think. But that may have been because of the excessive shipping cost. Can't remember. As long as you are looking at the right model hub. The wrong one is usually cheaper. Check out my diy. No you're not missing anything, it is pretty straight forward. I would use the slide hamer if you've got one though rather than my method.
    Members Ride Thread

Comment

do you know if thats the right part number that wqas listed on the website?
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Not sure about the part numbers but it mentions the acura 2.3CL which is the right one
        Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
        X