ROH conversion 2.3 3.0 cl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROH conversion 2.3 3.0 cl

I been reading and I was thinking of doing the ROH conversion. I know you need 99 cl 2.3l hubs and spindle...but what about the 99 3.0l knuckles?

ebay has the knuckles on sale and I really just think it will bolt right up? is there a difference between 2.3 and 3.0?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

has to be the 2.3's.

i picked up my set for real cheap off craigslist. oem and brand new.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you dont need knuckles/spindles

all you need is the hubs & rotors

Comment

i kno, but if i can get the knuckles its a easier swap lol.

I didnt know there was a difference between 2.3 and 3.0's.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Yeah, do a search. The splines are different. Not sure what you mean by getting the knuckles is an easier swap, but I would take getting the hub/bearing off the knuckle over taking apart 3 ball joints to replace the whole knuckle any day of the week.
          Members Ride Thread

Comment

3.0 CL's are HOR for some reason.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
              Yeah, do a search. The splines are different. Not sure what you mean by getting the knuckles is an easier swap, but I would take getting the hub/bearing off the knuckle over taking apart 3 ball joints to replace the whole knuckle any day of the week.
              hahah im the oppisite lol.

I searched but never found the difference between the 3.0 and the 2.3. I found everything else about it though haha.

Tasauto.com has the conversion kit but man I dont know if i want to spend 360 right now, especially when i just paid 400 for my girlfriends dogs vet shit.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                especially when i just paid 400 for my girlfriends dogs vet shit.

PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                  hahah im the oppisite lol.

I searched but never found the difference between the 3.0 and the 2.3. I found everything else about it though haha.

Tasauto.com has the conversion kit but man I dont know if i want to spend 360 right now, especially when i just paid 400 for my girlfriends dogs vet shit.
                  I know it is expensive, but if you price new hubs from Acura which are expensive(around $120 a piece for just the hub, not including the wheel bearing and you have to press them on yourself) $360 from TASauto for the whole bolt on kit is not that bad. I bought the kit awhile back i just never have time to install it. My work is making me take manditory vacation next week so I should finally have time do my ABS delete and ROH conversion.

Comment

Working...
                  X