Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein Super Street w/Pillow Ball Upper Mount

Hey everyone,

I want to upgrade my stock suspension (just about 290KM old) with something that has better ride quality than the worn out stock Honda springs/dampers. I'm not interested in dropping the car, just a solid, smooth, quiet suspension set up for every day use. I was wondering if any of you have experience with the Tein Super Street w/Pillow Ball Upper Mount suspension? If so, how is it? How does the ride height and quality compare to stock? Is this the best setup I can get within a $2000 USD max budget?

Thanks!

The pillow ball upper mount won't offer any useful adjustability. It's a good system though.

Comment

$2000 usd max budget. You can do a lot. Get some Eibach sport springs and KYB GR-2 struts. Then get all new upper control arms, lower ball joints, new bushings, and tie rod ends. Then you will be riding like new.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

That's true. You're better off replacing the front suspension components with new stuff before you go nuts on the suspension. So few actually do that.

If you can spend $2000 on suspension, replace all your components with new OEM parts, and spend what is it, $750 for Form and Function Autolife Type 2 coilovers (check the sticky in the classifieds section). Get a camber kit, and you're set!

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
          $2000 usd max budget. You can do a lot. Get some Eibach sport springs and KYB GR-2 struts. Then get all new upper control arms, lower ball joints, new bushings, and tie rod ends. Then you will be riding like new.
          GR2's on any sort of drop springs is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
          X