Acura legend brake pads?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acura legend brake pads?????

I hope some one reads this soon. I have the acura legend brake calipers with the 23T bracket. I took the brake pads back thinking I was going to get new ones anyways. Well I don't know what year it came from and don't know which kind of pad I should get. Do they make the ebc green pads for this caliper? Please help I was hoping to install the calipers this weekend. Oh one more thing do I need to get bigger rotors to fit those calipers on there or can I just bolt them up? Thanks
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Does nobody know the answer to this question??????????
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

get bendix ceramic for less brake dust. and the legend comes with 15" rotors i believe, so i think you'll need 15" rotors. but let me check.

just found out. there like a bit bigger than 13". so im thinking you might need bigger rotors. get the drilled and slotted a size up.
      Last edited by quickangel93; 07-16-2007, 11:16 AM.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

The Legend caliper is similar to the Lude VTEC pads and crap. Ive only seen this combination done with Rotor over Hub. I dont think it will bolt onto stock components. This conversion is more popular for the ROH with VTEC lude brake conversion which consists of the 11.1" rotor. People have also fitted it on the CL hub and stuff but I dunno how big CL rotors are.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ok that answers one of my questions. How about what year car I need to get the pads for? quickangel93 said get bendix ceramic pads but where and what year do I need to get?

Comment

Originally posted by slick
            Ok that answers one of my questions. How about what year car I need to get the pads for? quickangel93 said get bendix ceramic pads but where and what year do I need to get?

im thinking you got the single piston one.

single piston 91-95 L model.
            dual piston 93-95 ls type 2, or 94-95 gs.
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by slick
              Get them for a 4th gen vtec prelude. Same shit. Legend/Vtec lude run the 11.1 in rotor with similar caliper other than the dual piston legend. Go with what pads you think is best. I use oreilly's house deal...unlimited warranty and work just fine for me

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                  im thinking you got the single piston one.

single piston 91-95 L model.
                  dual piston 93-95 ls type 2, or 94-95 gs.
                  ok i got my ROH conversion ready so I just want to make sure these are the correct years for the legend caliper (single piston) Or what year the 4th gen prelude is so I can get ebc green stuff pads for my car to match the rear

Also is the cl rotor the same size as the prelude rotor so I can use these calipers?

Comment

What no answer? I need helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

I think the Cl is smaller dont quote me on that. Most people just opt for the prelude rotor instead from what ive seen.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        I think the Cl is smaller dont quote me on that. Most people just opt for the prelude rotor instead from what ive seen.
                        ok thats one question down now one more and Ill be alright. What year are the brake pads i need for the acura legend caliper?

Comment

all your questions is in here

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=rotor+hub

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                            ok one more thing since that one was answered. why do they recommend 94-97 wheel bearings?

Comment

are these what I need? prelude rotors ebc legend pads I have the cl knuckle so I want new rotors and pads so I can do they caliper upgrade. I already have the calipers also.

Comment

Working...
                              X