Lowered my car... check it out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowered my car... check it out...

Well Im still trying to load pics.. but i gott your attention....

Yeah i attempted to lower my car using hand tools... it worked good

I did the rear right side and when i tryed to do the left the bolt wont come out.

I have pics but im Me on AIM My sn is POO1side

I did it the wrong way and my car was like 2 feet high LoL

Im me!

blah :wopics:
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

come on maple i want some pics lets see the progress. ohh and for them bolts on the one side spray some pb blaster or wd 40 on that shit. get a pipe thats a decent size put it on the end of a wratchet and try loosing the bolts then
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Or, since you plan on doing lots of the work by yourself, go buy a power drill (maybe $30.00) and adapters for te ratchets (maybe $5) and use it kinda like an impact wrench.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
        2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

..or, if you got an airtank, I can let you borrow my tools I bought for work..at 1,100 foot lbs of torque, my impact gun WILL take those nuts off..oh, the impact wrench is only 60-70 ft. lbs...I got sockets, impact sockets, wrenches, and ther shit you prolly never heard of..crow-s feet, spark plug adapters, etc..

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137
          Black Doubt Crew member #2
          Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Looks like im not lowering my car..... I cant get the bolt off... The strut metal on teh bottom just moves....

IS there anyone In MA, CT, NY willing to help me ? if i drive to them?

Let me know I Really want this done...

Comment

You could also probably just go around to your local NTB or AutoZone or someplace that has air tools and have them remove the bolt for you and then put it back in but not too tight. THat way you can get back home and get it off no prob. Just make sure you tighten it back up tight.
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

post a picture of that i may be able to help.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

*ban*
                  86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

Originally posted by RollingStock
                    *ban*
                    hahaha everywhere I look there are maple threads talking about his car w/o pics....WE NEED PICS DAMNIT!
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

im in orange county new york near cpmike i can help u out next weekend or sumtime after that, hit me up-eric
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                      X