Screechy noise coming from front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screechy noise coming from front

Whats up guys... The LX is giving me suspension issues once again. When I drive, not when i brake, theres a constant annoying scratchy or screechy noise coming from the front. Sometimes it goes away but then it'll come right back. Anyone know what it could be?

wheel bearings. The only constantly moving part on the car.
    I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

maybe thats my issue too. thought it was the tie rod and end link, had them replaced, fixed 80% of my problems but I still hear like a growl type noise from the suspension when acceleration sometimes. so it may be that.
      1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
      ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
      OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

WHat akira said wheel bearing. You can check by jacking up the car and checking for movement putting your hands in the 12/6 o clock position and push pull. If you get play wheel bearing is no good.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          WHat akira said wheel bearing. You can check by jacking up the car and checking for movement putting your hands in the 12/6 o clock position and push pull. If you get play wheel bearing is no good.

I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Working...
          X