• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what can i expect from this setup

I bought a set of neuspeed race springs to replace my sprint extremes,

all i have is agx gas struts.
    also getting a master bushing set
    and a rear strut bar.

my car feels drunk on the highway right now basically ill be haulin ass and ill go left and then go right and the car will be like woah and drunkenly go left and its like not my steering response but more like it just goes everywhere like the road bumps a little or i pass a semi im like going left then ill compensate and it will drunkly pull to hard towards the semi truck.

do you think it will fix this?
    ]

Ship me those Sprint Extreme.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Get an alignment.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

I highly doubt those will help the "drunk" feeling, it sounds more like your car is having a hard time tracking on the road, you may want to look at ball joints and inner/outer tie rods and decide where to go from that point.

it will be cheaper and you may notice a big improvement in your existing set up.
        Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness
          I highly doubt those will help the "drunk" feeling, it sounds more like your car is having a hard time tracking on the road, you may want to look at ball joints and inner/outer tie rods and decide where to go from that point.

it will be cheaper and you may notice a big improvement in your existing set up.

it used to be worse, and i replaced the tie rods about 2 months ago, it got better, but now it still feels a bit drunk my balljoints look way old, 300k on the body lol.
          ]

Comment

Well, ball joints look old after a year or so...that doesn't help much. When did you get the GR-2 (which are nice shocks btw?). They could be gettin old...other than that, I would check ball joints, upper and lower control arms and stuff. I have the same problem. Mine is that the struts are dead. 220 k and original struts. Not safe...but I have no money and I've only had the car for a bit...

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

the car came with the suspesnsion, i suspect they are less than a year old though. Also when i am on a wavy up and down sort of road, and i break, the car flies up in the air and then lands and i skid on the tires and then i let off its like i dunno wierd man.
              ]

Comment

Check if your shocks are blown or almost there when you take the springs off. If you have the money just get the cup kit and sell off your current suspension.

Comment

Working...
                X