spring dilemma... =p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
    also, what considered "better"? the koni yellows or the koni reds?
    There are pics on this site of my car scattered about. There was a good pic in the Nopi thread from like 3 or 4 years ago. Here is the thread:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=nopi

I think my car is on page 2. Anyway, the height adjustable konis are the yellows. I have the Neuspeed Koni Yellows which cost a little more but offer more adjustment heights.
    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

that's cool, so you say you were able to get yours to sit with a 2finger gap all around on Skunk2s? any major negative camber? i got a lot in the front but the rears seem fine.....

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I have had a camber kit on since my first suspension setup and have always adjusted the shocks to the same 2 finger height with every setup so my camber has always been dead on where it is suppose to be. A camber kit will solve your camber problem.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

alright cool, i'm taking your word man time to save up some $$$

thnx!

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Well you do'nt have to take my word. I wrote a few reviews on different suspensions in the suspension forum and others have posted in them. You can read what they said and see if any of it is relevant to what you are looking for in your setup.

Comment

well, i already have the skunk2s so i'm just gonna save up a bit of $ and get the koni yellows since they're a good product anyways, if i like it, i'll keep the setup, if not, i'll hit up some H&R sport springs or something of that sort

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

Yea the Yellows will solve your height problem...camber kit will solve your camber problem. Get those and you will be good to go. If you get the Neuspeed Konis you will have more height adjustment so may want to consider those. Otherwise the regular yellows will work.

Comment

what neuspeed konis?...

My Ride thread
                  Flickr

Comment

The one's Neuspeed sells on their website. Check it out on their website. They usually sell them in their Neuspeed cup kit with Neuspeed race springs but you can get just the Konis.

Comment

oh ok, i got ya

My Ride thread
                      Flickr

Comment

ive compared the agx and gr2 side to side and where the spring sits, it is about 1/3" higher than the GR2...hence the term "drop killers"
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                        X