Omni Power dampening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omni Power dampening

To the people who ride on Omni Power coilovers non adjustable dampening. Do you regret the fact that U cannot adjust the dampening or is it okay? If anyone ever rode on a different set up ; how would the dampening compare to the one of the AGX for example (1 2 3 or 4 front/ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 rear)?
    Thanks and yes I searched and read basically all the threads about the omnis.
    Apparently the omni are the only coilovers for the cb that go as low as 4".

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

I have no experience outside of the non-adjustable Omnis. They're not too bad after settling. Though I wish I had spend the extra $150-200 to get the adjustable dampening.
    Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

If I had another car I would throw on the Omnis. I think the non dampening one has a good ride. It would be a good track based suspension.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Where R the Omnis owners

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Working...
        X