omni power: sport or street??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omni power: sport or street??

I'm going to buy a set of omni power coilovers, whats the difference between street and sport?

springrate is significantly higher...did you read the website?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

yeah, i read it but i didn't really understand? I need it in basics, haha.

Comment

the sports are a little bit firmer. Omni measure in kgf/mm, where most companies measure in lbs/in.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ok, yeah, i just wanted to know which ones are firmer, and i guess that's the "sports", thanks....

and does anyone know where i can get a cheap set, most of the ones i've seen are around 799?

Comment

Ebay.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I got the non-damper adjustable ones for $650 shipped from kteller a year ago. It took three months to get, and I got shit for customer service. May have just been a bad time for 'em. The damper adjustable ones were like $900 I think.

I'd recommend the streets if its going to be driven on the streets for any significant distance. The streets are pretty damn stiff as it is, even after a year of settling. I can't imagine driving a street car with the Sports.
              Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Working...
              X