suspension dilema.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension dilema.

shit guys i have a dilema. here i am trying to study for finals and i keep thinking on what and how much to lower my car.....
    my brother, my gf, my friends were no help what so ever.....can't get any support from them so here i am.

my dilema is as follows
    my car is a coupe dx
    i plan to use neuspeed springs and koni yellows >>>>the supercup kit
    now
    should i get 17inch rims with 215/45 tires and lower it on sport springs
    or
    should i get 16inch rims with 215or 245/50 tires and lower it with race springs...

so this is my dilema. i know the car will handle very good with both springs but i still can't decide. so help me out cb7tuner.com lmao
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

I guess is depends on how much you want to be dropped, because the difference between sport and race is definately noticable. Also, just my .02, I really like the look of race springs on 16" wheels with 205-50/16 tires. Just look at the stance on cp[mike]'s car.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

i would think the 245/50 tires are WAY to wide for our cars. I run a Ground Control coilover/KYB AGX setup and am loving it. Cost about 300 for the shocks and 225 for the coilovers on Ebay used but in mint shape. I'm running 215/45zr17's on my car with no issues rubbing or whatever. I'd say im lowered a good two inches front and rear. Good Luck on your finals man, I'm here at ASU and I still got 2 more on mon. and tues lol. ones at 740am! which BLOWS! aight later

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

ups sorry that is 225/50r16. lol my bad.

Comment

hows the roads where you drive, if its smooth go with the 17s if its bumpy go with some 16s with more rubber.

Comment

I always prefer a smaller rim (better performance) and a drop that is not slammed, so its still usable dont have to worry about bottoming out.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I have H&R Race springs on Konis, and it's been good with my 15" alloys and 14" steelies. I haven't put my 17s on with this setup yet. In the city, I'd go with the Sport springs.

Comment

hey deev is it that bad in the city with a 2.2 f 2.0 rear drop man. i mean you know how philly streets are. what are ur suggestions. right now i am set on going with 16" rims. lol i haave the money but i can't decide. its either i buy one of them or i buy both sport and race springs and see it my self how is it going to be.

Comment

Working...
                X