Caliper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caliper

How can I iddentify if my callipers are for an accord or a prelude.All I know is they are the NISSIN.

if your car is stock, there from an accord, 99% chance that your brakes are meant for accords.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Weel before I got the car it had prelude spindels and Im not sure about the brakes.

Comment

4 lug right? 10.2 inch diameter rotor?

what year car and specific model
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I have a 90 Coupe, when I went to the junk yard for the spindels I think it came off a 4 door and IIm using the calipers I got with the c ar.Can I identify what there for by the nubers on the caliper???

Comment

you still need to answer the question? 4 or 5 lug prelude wheels? this will help

Comment

I have 4 lug, there nissin calipers with numbers on it, is there a place that I can identify the caliper by the numbers???? Thanks

Comment

I cant answer your question for certain but im pretty sure bc I know there is numbers on them....but lude calipers would have bigger rotors as well as the caliper diffrence size and nissin calipers come on coupes......but a lude is a coupe to and honestly I havent looked to hard into the lude break swap im in the process of my rotor over hub conversion but sedans have akebono calipers, so I couldnt tell you who makes lude calipers., but since no ones mentiond it im asuming they can be nissin

Comment

SuperTuner12010 is that tach in ur bc7?? where did u get it from??? how'd u do the light??? i want that!!!
                  sold to the highest bidding stanger i miss this bitch
                  the 93 ex to come soon

Comment

Well all I know is ther nissin calipers, my primary question is; does honda have the numbers on the caliper to identify it???

and no thats not my tach just something I got off the internet and changed the color a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X