Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know % rate increase for springs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
    I know, I know but I still think I'm the nicest guy around Its funny because 3.5 years ago when i got this job there was this old lady that supposingly scared of me even tho I was always polite and nice to her.After like 4 months we became best of friends and she admitted that she finally agreed that you cant judge a book by its cover Holding your ground is key, I was thought that at a early age by my pops (Army General). All those cocky fools will learn sooner or later cause i got buddies literally no taller than 5' 6" and about 155lbs that can whooped anyone ass even mine

LOL!

I stand my ground because you have to. Even if I get my assed kicked.

I would rather go down swinging than go down to be walked on.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

like i said let me know
      Last edited by 10thcb7; 03-07-2007, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Damn dood chill out. Do you shoot the steriods directly or are you free basing? This is so offtopic its sickining.

Just call the manufacturer and try not to roid rage tell after you hang up or they might not tell you.

whats the point of showing your balls on a car tuner forum? No one even called you on anything except to use the forums in a way that helps everyone.
        Last edited by Akira_kj; 03-07-2007, 10:24 PM.
        I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

HAHA ooops i got out of hand again but when ppl feel like men over a keyboard it pisses me off cuz i try to be as calm as possible and not talk shit. my bad . No man i dont shoot roids. But i do take protien shakes and creatine. add that with AMINO ACIDS BCAA's ect and you feel GREAT!!! Actually i havent worked out in a long time now that i think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
            Well i was asking for the Spring Rates. I found Progress at 60% and BG at 25%. How ever the drop is either a 2-2.5 or a 1.5-1.8 drop. Hmmm damn hard if you ask me i dont think we should drop the ride hieght less than 2. I M H O.
            Also I M H O (b18)its fairly easy to talk smack over a keyboard. But when a person twice your size is in your space you do all you can to keep him calm. Just to let you know no i dont want to be flamed and yes if you come to Tejas at a meet talkin smack I'll tell you "You wanna get knocked the fuck out." Just let me know if you ever come down
            Yes it is easy to talk smack over the internet. If you think I was then you need to take that stick from you ass. Because you seem to be too uptight. Obviously no one wants to get flame so why even bother saying, "please no one flame me...?" Try to find a post where I talked smack about someone. If you can find it I'll paypal you money, but if you can't then you send me money. Okay, deal? To prevent any conflicts from your postings why don't you just use any of your efforts and search or even take my advice from my sig.

BTW I am 6ft 5in and I weigh about 270lb (so your 12ft 10in and you weigh 540lb?). I have a license to bear arm and being Asian I know martial art.

If you are talking smack to me perhaps you should take your own advice...

I just like how people result to violence to solve their problems
            Last edited by HondaB18; 03-08-2007, 12:00 AM.

Comment

ha. hu . hm . wow your a very tall asian. *erm* tazer *erm*
              I didnt say o please no one flames me . so fuck your self.

Comment

Ok. That is enough.

There is no reason for the hostility, so the thread is done.

Next time someone offers a piece of advice, it would be well to consider it.
                Last edited by owequitit; 03-08-2007, 01:06 AM.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                X