Junkyard Rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyard Rims?

I was talking with some people and they said I could get some rims and tires at a junkyard for cheap.They didn't menchen what cheap was.So does anyone know what a junkyard would charge on average for a set of rims and tires?Thanks

not sure on the price, but good luck with that. I dont know about where you live, but all the yards around here....if you want wheels off any of the cars, you basically have to be standing right there when they put the car into the yard because thats one of the first things that go. I would say maybe like 50 bucks a wheel?
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Somewhere around $15 for wheels and $10 for tires. That's what pick n pull charges.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i got some newer model alloys off the junk yard for $200 pulled with no tires
        OHIO CB7'S #11
        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
          I was talking with some people and they said I could get some rims and tires at a junkyard for cheap.They didn't menchen what cheap was.So does anyone know what a junkyard would charge on average for a set of rims and tires?Thanks

Uhh negative on the tires cause they could be dry rotted bro however I might do the rims..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            Uhh negative on the tires cause they could be dry rotted bro however I might do the rims..
            good for doing burnouts
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

um, i saw some prelude sawblades in mint condition w/ tires in good condition at our wreckyard outside the city i live in when i had my civic and i was like ish i wish i had a cb to put those on. and here i am w/ another cb. damn it. they shouldn't be that crazy, just don't let them charge to damn much. good luck bro. peace.
              hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

They save good tires in storage, normally they will keep pairs of the same tire.

guy around here will only sell if they are same tread left, and its normally 25 a pair. my gf used them on her first car for the summer months until she got her camry

and i got a rim from the yard 93 ex alloy for 20 when i smacked a curb with mine.
                Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

the tires on my j/yard rims were horrible so if youre buyin some 15s like preludes or other accord rims just use the tires youre runnin right now
                  OHIO CB7'S #11
                  SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Working...
                  X