Loud Squeaking When I Turn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loud Squeaking When I Turn...

I made a thread before but it didn't get any answers and now I have more specifics.

When I made a hard left turn I hear a LOUD squeaking coming from the back/front, when I make a soft left turn the squeaking is lower. Now, the same thing happens when I make a right turn, wtf could be going on? My friend says its my tires rubbing on my coil overs...if thats true I've had this problem for at least 8 months and nothing has happened to my tires. I also know that the guy who had the car before me "melted" his coil overs which I read is the dumbest thing you could do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

rubbing your coil overs lol hahahaha. Anyway my shit squeaked before but it was my rear brake pads lol when I turned my car without applying my brakes wierd!!!. Anyway changed that it solved it but you check your bushings and such in the front? Make sure none of them are worn?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

check for excessive play in your tie rod and balls joints

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        rubbing your coil overs lol hahahaha. Anyway my shit squeaked before but it was my rear brake pads lol when I turned my car without applying my brakes wierd!!!. Anyway changed that it solved it but you check your bushings and such in the front? Make sure none of them are worn?
        Yeah I know, wtf right he told me that today and I've been thinking "Is that even possible???" Lol. Thanks for the advice I'll check it out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
          check for excessive play in your tie rod and balls joints
          Thanks. I'll post an update tomorrow.

Comment

any updates?
            1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
            ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
            OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

I don't think it could rub against the coil spring but probably the inner fender.any updates on the situation?
              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

no suggestion here, but i'm having the same problem. Stock suspension, new brake pads and rotors, and the problem happens when turning left. lol.. man i'm so glad there people more experience then me and trying to help us.
                cb7... didn't even know my accord could sound so..so..so cool..

Comment

could it be the rack and pinion?

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Working...
                  X