Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uneven Car Stance

Hi,

I just got done putting my stock coils back on cause i thought my pro-kit springs were messed-up. The car used to (w/pro-kit)sit .5 inches higher on the passenger front, still higher on stock springs ... any ideas? could it be a strut? thanks

is your pavement completely leveled? hondas are left-side heavy in general.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

thanks for the reply - pavement was level, and tire pressure's equal. So people with coilovers have to compensate the stance, and folks with springs have to live with it? I don't really want to get new springs til i figure out what the problem is. 1/2 inch is kind've a lot.

Comment

yea my car is like dat too man. i just got done dropping it 2.0 inch and da left side is lower dan da other side. any one know da problem is? oh yea after i put on my springs everytime i drive ders this noise on the front. any one think ders a loose bolt or somthing? aite thanks

Comment

better make sure nothings loose under there check and double check cause that sounds serious.

Comment

Lossen the Radius rod nut on the higher side. Push the car up and down a few times to work the suspension in and then retighten the radius rods nut. The car should level out more.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

ok i got dat noise fixed and it was da axle, b4 it wasnt that bad but rite after i drop it n driving crazy on dem corners dats wen it got worst i guess. do i have to jack up da car to loosen dat radius rod you talkin bout? cuz i dont think i can get it loose cuz my car is kinda low.

Comment

Jack it up then. Always secure the car on jack stands before getting under it.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Yeah dude my friend touched my jack and i didnt have stands my car landed on my legs.
                  To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

hey you sure its the radius rod you talkin bout? even tho one side in the back is lower than da other side too? its the driver side thats low front and back.

Comment

Whats with the stunna talk, I can hardly understand what you are saying! Did you ever hear of the letters T and H? Try replacing some of the D's with TH and see how it sounds.
                      -Josh

1996 Accord EX Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                      X