Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camber, Caster, Toe Gauge.. Do Your Own Alignment On The Fly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber, Caster, Toe Gauge.. Do Your Own Alignment On The Fly!!

found this great item on g35driver.com. i pm'd the vendor to come and check us out and post it on here as this tool may be of a big help to us DIY people.

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114493

click on the instructional video..

::i am in no way related to this vendor as i would just like to share this find as it maybe usefull to someone..
    Last edited by casterX; 12-13-2006, 02:34 AM.

damn that tool will help out very much, i might look into this in the future, even though i have free acces to an alignment machine this is still great to have around
    Members Ride

Comment

^specially for those who drop and lift their cars frequently..

Comment

Only bad part is it fits 17" to 22" wheels. I have no use for it. Cool tool though.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Check this out, for 13" to 18" part # 91000 Did a search on google and a lot of places sell this tool

http://www.spcperformance.com/ProSer...riestools.html
          Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 12-13-2006, 11:05 PM.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i can use this real bad. i can't get anyone to align my car because they say its too low. i had just bought coilovers so that i can raise it a little so that a shop can do it. if this works, that will be kick ass. i can then basically tuck my tires. and i roll on 16s so glad there is the other option.
            91 Ex CB9
            JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
            p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
            Weight Reductions
            R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Damn Fine Idea but a lot of stuffing around.
              I'd rather use my Mondolfo Ferro 4 Wheel Computer Thrust Aligner.

Comment

yeah i posted before i watched the video. i don't think i'd want to bother either with all the things you have to do. especially for that price considering i have a lifetime alignment deal at firestone. my problem is that my car is lowered so most firestones probably won't deal with me. but i may have solved that. vettes are pretty low. thats about the height of my car when i remove the side shirts and front bumper lip so i might be in good shape.
                91 Ex CB9
                JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
                p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
                Weight Reductions
                R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Not bad but I'm addicted to using the alignment machine at school.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                  X