• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97 Acura 3.2 TL hubs and knuckles

does anyone know it they would fit a cb
    i am wondering because they are a 5 lug and they have 4 wheel disc
    im not sure if they are slip on rotors but that would be nice
    i had one come into my work the other day and i sorda took a look at the suspension it is a double wishbone the same as our cars
    also would the axle shafts be the same as a cb? or would i have to get different cv axles?

Originally posted by slammed90ex-r
    does anyone know it they would fit a cb
    i am wondering because they are a 5 lug and they have 4 wheel disc
    im not sure if they are slip on rotors but that would be nice
    i had one come into my work the other day and i sorda took a look at the suspension it is a double wishbone the same as our cars
    also would the axle shafts be the same as a cb? or would i have to get different cv axles?
    The axles are what would get you. Also, I dunno how the camber and stuff would be, it might all be repositioned weird. I do know the 5th gen Prelude fits well...for the price too you might just be able to get 5th gen Prelude hubs and have them pressed into the CB7 knuckle.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Often wondered this myself since first-gen TLs (and Vigors) are closely related to 90s Accords ... it's times like this I wish I owned a junkyard. Picking parts on a whim like candy!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda
        Often wondered this myself since first-gen TLs (and Vigors) are closely related to 90s Accords ... it's times like this I wish I owned a junkyard. Picking parts on a whim like candy!
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 97 3.2TL? I'm almost certain they have the same suspensions as us, go for it...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
        X