Tokico springs...any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokico springs...any thoughts?

Hey all i am looking at doing the tokico hp springs with the kyb gr'2 shocks.
    Anyone running this setup or something like it?

Decent setup? or am I better running tein h techs or something like that. I obviously dont want a huge drop. at most 1.5". I want a good handling ride thats also going to be comfortable ti dribe daily.

Any input would be great..thanks.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Originally posted by DjSpeedy
    Hey all i am looking at doing the tokico hp springs with the kyb gr'2 shocks.
    Anyone running this setup or something like it?

Decent setup? or am I better running tein h techs or something like that. I obviously dont want a huge drop. at most 1.5". I want a good handling ride thats also going to be comfortable ti dribe daily.

Any input would be great..thanks.

i dont no but i just got the shock and spring set so i hope they are good lol my boi had then for a civic but coilover and the bounced but he had it slamed springs dont bounce as much
    BADMON TING

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

I know that the gr2's are replacement struts, so the only thing that I can think of is whether or not they'll be enough to support your drop. Maybe they will, but this was what came to my mind.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Working...
      X