2.25 in Drop Too Much??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.25 in Drop Too Much??

Do you guys think a 2 1/4 inch drop would be too much considering I have the Apexi WS Cat Back?? How bad do you think it'll scrape? Thanks.
    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

i don;t know bout the exhaust part but i know when i was dropped 4+ inches, i at first scraped everywhere. BUT, if u learn how to drive a lowered vehicle i guarentee you may scrape once or twice a month MAYBE. u can drop 4in and not scrape at all. i live in NH with crappy roads and i had no issues. just make sure u get some good struts and that will help alot as well so your not bouncing all over the place.
    My members ride thread

Comment

i am dropped 3.5 inches and only the resonator scratches (i also have a wsII) depends on ur suspension setup
      it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
        Do you guys think a 2 1/4 inch drop would be too much considering I have the Apexi WS Cat Back?? How bad do you think it'll scrape? Thanks.
        2 1/4" in nothing. Wait till your cruising as low as I am... You should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
          2 1/4" in nothing. Wait till your cruising as low as I am... You should be fine.
          C'mon dude, your shit is bagged. That's like comparing apples and oranges...... It IS low, but it's also adjustable.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            C'mon dude, your shit is bagged. That's like comparing apples and oranges...... It IS low, but it's also adjustable.
            I still cruise around with the front dumped (like in the pic) and the rear up about an inch (just to keep the bumper off the ground).

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
              I still cruise around with the front dumped (like in the pic) and the rear up about an inch (just to keep the bumper off the ground).
              Ya, but I'm jealous because I can't hit dem' switches.... lol. It's all good man.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                Ya, but I'm jealous because I can't hit dem' switches.... lol. It's all good man.
                Fly your ass over here, and we'll go on a switch hittin cruise down the strip.

Comment

im on 2.2/2.0 Apexi WS1

just take it easy on dips and i used two exhaust rubber things on the S-bend hangar.
                  it WAS almost touching the rear bumper but then they got stretched out
                  damn, heavy ass canisters

Should clear fine...

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Cool, how long do u think until I blow that factory struts? He he. I'm gonna pick some up next week. I just wanna get the springs on now. It's no problem for me to take them on and off cuz my dad owns a garage and i just cruise over whenever. What about winter tho? Do any of u guys put the factory springs back on?

Comment

Hey am I going to have to cut the bumpstops?? If so where do i cut?

Comment

I am running sprint blues and its a 2.25 drop. I have had them for 3 years on my stock struts. Yes my car scratches every now and then but thats because we have big ass speed bumps at my school.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I think the most trouble is the front lip if you have one. Its very hard for it not to scrape. Even on my driveway, I scrape just a little bit going up.
                          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

everyone says they scrape their lip, even people that dont have such a big drop(ie drop like mine). i have NEVER scraped my lip, and im not carefull when i pull into parking lots or driveways.

i have scraped my damn cannon muffler tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=57264

Theres a few pictures of my car on sprint blues. It might be a lil lower since I am running on stock shocks and its been about 3 years riding on em so they are beginning to slowly go out on me.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X