koni reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koni reds

i was installing my rear shocks and its all ready to put in but the thread on the koni shocks are more fine than the stock ones so the strut mount bolt does not fit on it. i went to CT and HD but they dont have the right size bolts. has anyone else experienced this?
    Hold On Not Done Accelerating
    Had One Never Did Again

Your economy with words is bit too much for my coffee-lacking brain just now.

Which threads? At the bottom or the top?

What is CT and HD?

My Reds came with new lock nuts for the top of each strut. When I later took them off and re-installed them on another car I bought new generic ones and lock washers at Home Depot because you aren't supposed to re-use them.

They are 10mm with a 1.0 thread pitch, not 10mm with 1.5 thread pitch. Maybe it's "10" and "15" thread pitch (without the period)?

As for the bottom of the strut, the original bolt threads right in. Well, you still have to align it good before the bolt catches the thread ... Don't know what size the bottom bolt is; like I said the OEM should fit the Koni.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Ya my reds came with everything i needed that i couldnt reuse off of the stockers...Im not exactly sure wat yer talking about but if its the nut off the very top of the strut you should have gotten one with the reds..Unless you bout them used....Also be careful when yer putting them on cuz when i was puttin mine on we stripped the one nut and the strut mount threads....We fixed that shit up tho...That one nut is the only thing that i couldnt reuse tho

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
      X