sway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sway bars

ok, since no one really knows where to get subframe braces for the cb7, has anyone ever heard of any problems with our cars and the frame cracking that happens to civics?? I was going to upgrade the back to the progress bar and now im a little antsy about it

i have all the strut braces and with a suspension tech front and a progress rear. i felt a difference with every product install dont have any problems at all

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
      i have all the strut braces and with a suspension tech front and a progress rear. i felt a difference with every product install dont have any problems at all
      your car is shiny...and white.... ....i like shiny stuff. SOrry i know that was off topic i have A.D.O.S.S.S. (Attention Deficit O Shit Something Shiny)
      I Got my Accord, My girl has a I-roc Z ...how is this fair???

Comment

Originally posted by vmchurch
        ok, since no one really knows where to get subframe braces for the cb7, has anyone ever heard of any problems with our cars and the frame cracking that happens to civics?? I was going to upgrade the back to the progress bar and now im a little antsy about it
        i dunno abuot the accord chassis but civic sub frame tearout are caused by using a stiffer sway bar then intended without reinforcement (ie beaks or bsq kit). it also applies to integras where the owners use a type r sway bar not intended for the car.

handling wise, a sway bar is a noticibly better purchase then the subframe braces

Comment

Working...
        X