Koni perches: Up or down???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koni perches: Up or down???

I get the feeling they're down...the back of my car = stupid high, I put them all up...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

I don't have any pics of my setup, but the rear perch is concave up and the front concave down. Here's a pic from the DIY suspension install of how the perch goes:

What groove are you on? I am on the lowest on 3 wheels, and the middle on one ( I am in the middle of changing all to middle groove )Seems like most neuspeed spring users have the rear end higher than the front, I know on mine it's like that.
    Last edited by i97supratti; 08-19-2006, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I have my rears in the stock location and the fronts on the lower perch. I'm gonna flip the fronts tomorrow though. The rear settled nicely kind of...but the left side is a good inch higher than the right :mad: Oh well...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

do you have to swap the brakeline bracket over like that in the front for the cb???

Comment

Yea, just hammer off the bracket from your stock shock and slide it onto the new one. It needs to line up with the dimple on the koni shock.

Comment

Working...
          X