Clear All

Pick my suspension!!!!

Pick hoes!!!
    Sportline + Illuminas
    13.79%
    Neuspeed Sport + Koni Yellows
    86.21%

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

well best for you is for street. Neuspeed sport springs ,koni yellow adjustables,ingalls camber kit because you got camber a bit too much camber, with some suspensiontech front and rear antiswaybars. Its not to low for the street and it gets the job done guaranteed you wont crack anything.

Comment

You don't need a camber kit wtih stock sized tires on Neuspeed Sport springs. I put 10K miles on my setup without any adverse tire wear when I pulled them off to put the new wheels on.

I'd argue you don't even need Koni Yellows unless you're tracking the car. They're a lot of money for what they are.

But knowing how you are about the rideheight, Sports won't do it for you. You claimed my car didn't looked dropped with the sports on it, so I'd just get Race with Illuminas, so you can be at no wheel gap and not have a crappy ride like coils.

Comment

Neuspeed race sproings and iluminas would do it. I chose sports/konis anyway. Pick hoes! lol

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          You don't need a camber kit wtih stock sized tires on Neuspeed Sport springs. I put 10K miles on my setup without any adverse tire wear when I pulled them off to put the new wheels on.

I'd argue you don't even need Koni Yellows unless you're tracking the car. They're a lot of money for what they are.

But knowing how you are about the rideheight, Sports won't do it for you. You claimed my car didn't looked dropped with the sports on it, so I'd just get Race with Illuminas, so you can be at no wheel gap and not have a crappy ride like coils.
          Nah I don't care for being slammed anymore. It's all about performance. Plus hopefully I'll be getting another car by the end of the year.

I just want the best compromise between handling and comfort.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Neuspeed and konis always will get a thumbs up for me

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
              Neuspeed and konis always will get a thumbs up for me
              I just got a decent deal on the Neuspeed/Koni setup So that's that...

Comment

raising it?

there's no excuse for wheel gap what?

Comment

If he puts them on the lowest perch with cut bumpstops then he'll basically have no wheel gap.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                    If he puts them on the lowest perch with cut bumpstops then he'll basically have no wheel gap.
                    Yea but the car will still handle like ass...the ideal height is like maybe 2 fingers in front on stock tires. I might get some 17s down the line as well.

Comment

sportline/illuminas. i have them..they deserve my

Comment

I think the neuspeed sports should be changed to race.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          Pick hoes!!!
                          no
                          Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          Nah I don't care for being slammed anymore.
                          wrong answer later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I think you should go stock since you hate it all the time, and you always complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              I think you should go stock since you hate it all the time, and you always complain.
                              Wayne I don't date men. Move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X