Opinions on these coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on these coilovers

just checking out jdmcarboy.com and came across these. honestly, is it worth the $89 and free shipping? and how bad are they...im new when it comes to suspension.

http://www.jdmcarboy.com/coilovers.htm

thanks in advance

ur better off cutting ur stock springs

Comment

Those bad boys are the same as the ones on ebay, to get them to last a while get some new struts other than that, im with this dude on top. Even though i heard from someone on here that if you cut one coil off your stockers it wont be as bad, im not saying no names and since i cant point fingers online no one will find out who this mysterious person is , hasta la vista baby jesus.
      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

definetly dont buy. complete pieces of shit... not to mention you can get that same thing off ebay for half as much. setups like that can be good, like groundcontrols... but then you would still need good shocks. i say get a set of springs or a full suspension like omni's or tein basics. both of those are pretty cost efficient.

Comment

It won't be free shipping to canada.
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

ahhh...thank god i asked first! i was a little suspicious of the price, and they did look almost identical to ebay shit coilovers. thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X