reliable/cheap camber kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reliable/cheap camber kit?

can anyone give me suggestions for a camber kit that balances realiabilty with good price....btw i only need the front. im going to be doing the washer trick for the rear...looking to spend at or around 80 bucks

-sean
    Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 06-30-2006, 09:58 PM.
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

reliable and cheap never go together but i have a dropzone camber kit, the anchor bolt style. paid 75 bucks from deev and thats what he payed too i think. does the trick fine

Comment

Didn't Deev's break though?

I honestly don't think you'll need a camber kit with your setup, as long as you get a good alignment. I put maybe 8,000 miles on my car, and when my tires came off, I had no visible tire wear.

Comment

mine didnt break, mike im only a little bit lower than u and i always leep my car inline. when my tires came off they were shot on the inside

Comment

There's an Ingall's front anchor camber kit for like $140ish shipped I think and that's a good deal!!!
          Sorry man Reliable + Cheap = Don't really work with camber kits!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Ingalls is were it's at, had mine for over 5+ years without one problem.
            My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

i got a used set of sprint ones that replicate the anchor bolt style but dont really bang the wheel well because of the design.

it was like 60 bucks, i guess i got lucky
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I used an ebay ESR Performance camber kit on my car, and never had a problem. It worked well, and kept my tires away from unequal wear
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                X