tokico NISSAN-->HONDA Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tokico NISSAN-->HONDA Q

i know its a long shot, but by chance, would anyone know if a pair of front struts (blues) for a 96+ maxima will fit a cb7? found a pair for cheap and really dont expect them to fit, but was just wondering if anyone happened to randomly have experienced it... thanks guys
    1993 CB7
    2001 BB6

I have not hacked up my Maxima to any extent. I could swear tho, they are completely different. Maxima front bolt up while the Honda's are Macpherson. Buy the correct shocks and stop cheaping out. This car has an aftermarket support. Save that method for cars without support.

Comment

You got it backwards, Acclipse; Maximas= Macpherson, Hondas= "double wishbone". In any case, no, they wouldn't work, and even if they did, because of the Maxima suspension design the damper rates would be so low it would be like riding on blown shocks.

Long story short just do it right...peeps are always lowering their cars...put up a WTB thread.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

What glory said. Both suspension setups are not the same as pointed out.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah, like i said, i didnt even really expect them to come close...i just ebayed 'tokico blue front' and those were the only ones that came up...thanks anyways.

im just looking for the front pair, and those were the only ones i could find, both on here and on ebay...im not cheaping out, its just a limited market, only needing 2. who knows..maybe ill try HT or just pick up a pair of kyb's...thanks guys
          1993 CB7
          2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            You got it backwards, Acclipse; Maximas= Macpherson, Hondas= "double wishbone". In any case, no, they wouldn't work, and even if they did, because of the Maxima suspension design the damper rates would be so low it would be like riding on blown shocks.

Long story short just do it right...peeps are always lowering their cars...put up a WTB thread.
            Shit, I must be losing my mind...

Comment

Working...
            X