Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone with 2.6's tractionbars check in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    409 dollars wtf
    They're completely balanced like OEM ones are. I was reading up on them over on H-T, just to see what was up. A lot of people were running CTR pulleys on their B16's, only to mess up the motor, but it seemed like the guys dropping lots of money were only talking about that brand. If its balanced just like OEM, its well worth the investment in a high hp build.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      They're completely balanced like OEM ones are. I was reading up on them over on H-T, just to see what was up. A lot of people were running CTR pulleys on their B16's, only to mess up the motor, but it seemed like the guys dropping lots of money were only talking about that brand. If its balanced just like OEM, its well worth the investment in a high hp build.
      you see thats the main reason why i took the tractionbars off like hmm imma just stick with what I got besides i still have my drag radials yaknow with lsd . Man it hurts not being able to use these

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        What are you trying to say?

Getting lucky and not having a problem doesn't ever eclipse facts and science.
        I was implying that his engine hasn't blown up yet, and it's probably seen harder days than most of our cars. But I'm sure his whole bottom end is balanced all the way out to the clutch, so

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
        X