omni owners! count me in! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omni owners! count me in! lol

I just installed my omnis today....was easy but a little difficult at the same time....lol....well we invited a friend over to come help and chill and shit...and it just so happens to be the day he gets his tein coilovers for his new civic hatch..so he comes and wants to do those too...well sharing tools is not cool...and delayed our install time big time...and working in 104 degree weather didnt help at all...the little breez helped a little....

also we didnt realize you could adjust the height of the actuall shock part(the bottom thing)...instead of just the regular coilover sleeve thing...maybe we didnt read the directions good enough or something but whatever....we lowered the back and god damn! my exhaust was actually on the ground...lol...it was so god damn funny......it made my friend fall on the ground and in tears from laughing so hard...thats when we realized about the other adjustable or whatever......but anyways...

my shit is dumped and pics will be here soon and i like the stiffness of the coils...way better then my egay coils on 14 year old shocks by far...very pleased with the purchase but my worldsport 2 exhaust isnt...it scrapes the resinator everywhere lol...might raise the back a little first...but ohh well....i give omnis for our accords an A

what does everybody else think of theirs?

good news, how much u end up payin Hanzino?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

650 shipped from kteller.com

only took 6 days too so that was coo

Comment

robearracing.com the guy will do it for 630 shipped. I keep telling you people this

Comment

i thought there was a place that was doing it for 590 shipped. I remember reading it on here
          Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

ya maple u posted that after i bought them.......and i have heard a lot of good things about kteller and done bussiness with them before...never even heard of that other place....

Comment

got pics yet man?? and what is that place you guys are talking about that has em for 590 shipped??

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

yeah wheres the place for $590

Comment

Working...
                X