Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the Suspension Techniques sway bar kit on friday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Suspension Techniques sway bar kit on friday.

I put these on friday night. Suspension Technique front and rear sway bar kit. 27mm front bar and 20mm rear bar. I've driven 200kms delivering pizza this weekend, it's so much fun. I can't believe i get paid to drive this thing and blast my stereo all day.
    Front

Rear

the rear gets completely relocated cause it's friggen huge!

all the mounts are polyurethane too :tup:
    Last edited by psyphre; 06-05-2006, 12:00 AM.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

good shit, you will enjoy your car alot more with these

Comment

cute green.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
        good shit, you will enjoy your car alot more with these
        you ain't kidding. i've decided to go ahead an finish the car. there's an out line for the project in the F22A1 Lude Motor thread in the tech forum.

Comment

Sustech bars are green now?

Coolio.

Comment

eibach's are red, and i think if u get sustech from jcwhitney sport compact they are black. thats was advertised at least

Comment

sweet, does it hit the frame or any weird noises?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

The new generation of Sus. Tech sways are green. Actually just about all of their stuff is green now. They say "green means go". Seems to be some kind of campaign they are running in reference to making changes in the company and moving forward with things on into the future. Alway wondered if it actually looked that green in person. I still like the black better but either way they do the job.
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

o shit im seriously about to buy them now that there green. i mean ive always wanted them but now that there green yea. match my valve cover and future roll bar
                  www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Bars looks awesome my man. Just curious though, doesnt stiffening up the front affect understear in our cars in a negative way. I know there's a thread about this. Anyone?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
                      Bars looks awesome my man. Just curious though, doesnt stiffening up the front affect understear in our cars in a negative way. I know there's a thread about this. Anyone?
                      It's all about balance. The rear is stiffened as well.
                      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
                        doesnt stiffening up the front affect understear in our cars in a negative way.
                        yes..I've also heard this..and that is the reason I'll be getting the Progress 22mm rear sway instead of the ST front and rear.
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                          yes..I've also heard this..and that is the reason I'll be getting the Progress 22mm rear sway instead of the ST front and rear.
                          That's actually the same thing I'm going to do. I am however going to replace the front end link bushings with polyurethane bushings.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                          91 accord lx (5spd)
                          92 accord lx (5spd)
                          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I want a progress bar. But anyways, install was easy, no? Uses existing holes?
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Yep, no drilling, pretty easy i guess, took me like an hour each. i think i put each one on twice though :o

as far as the handling, i haven't found the limit yet, but the car corners way better.

Comment

Working...
                              X