Need Help Asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Asap

i bought the whole dropzone kit the shocks struts and coilovers and i am having problems installing them so if anyone can help please do so
    visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
    For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

what are you having problems with?

Comment

pretty simple instal......only trouble u may come across is the lower strut bolt. it usually is seized in the bushing and alot od the time u have to cut the bolt, punch out the bushing and reinstal new bushings and bolts. but thats about it. let us know what ur having trouble with.
      My members ride thread

Comment

the rear spring is way to short and it will just flop around there is nothing to hold it in place so pictures of how the whole strut and coilover go together would be great if anhyone has any
        For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

It does that, its a cheap kit. They dont even come with the top hats to hold them in place.

good luck.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

lol u don't need top hats, it is just a little extra thing....yes it will flop around a lil bit. when u drop car back down, lower it slowly and make sure the spring is lined up correctly. no big deal at all whatsoever. i think i'd be more upset about not having a dust boot lol
            My members ride thread

Comment

ok i dont understand does anyone have a pic of how it should look if so that would be awesome i am a noob on suspension so any help would be great and i ainmt the cash to go to a mechanic

Comment

just drop it down, u will see that the spring sits in the area it should and compresses...if u got the lower hole lined up for that bolt, and then u have the top holes in then ur fine.

haha dont be like maple who put it in backwards and raised his car like 4 inches hahah
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                X