H&R Sports with Koni Str.t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R Sports with Koni Str.t

Hi all, I just finally put on my new suspension, the H&R Sports with the Koni Str.ts. The fronts seem great but the rears felt really soft as we were setting them up and it definitely sits lower than the front. I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this combo and if I am missing something with it.

Thanks

There is a thread with lots of springs and rates. Unfortunately the H&R Sports don't have the rates listed. But since the H&R race springs have basically the same rates as the Neuspeed Race springs, it is likely that the H&R Sports and Neuspeed Sports are similar too.

https://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb5/forum/...er-compilation

I wonder if you got a mismatched set of springs. The sports are supposed to lower the from 1.75" and the rear 1.5".
    ==========================
    1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
    1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
    Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
    Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
    M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
    Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

Yea I looked at that thread and it's why I got the sports cause they drop less in the rear, I have the wagon and I know it's supposed to sag a little in the back on aftermarkets. But even when assembling the struts there was barely any backpressure from the springs, they felt really soft outside of the car because of this. That's why I was wondering if anyone else has used this setup

Comment

Now I am wondering if I use an OEM spec spring for the sedan if that will give me a slight drop in the back to match the front, but not have it sag. Does anyone know any decent springs I could use on the koni struts? Or should I just grab some strut spacers? I am willing to buy new stuff just trying to figure out the right way to go before I just start buying random parts. Thanks

Comment

Tein S-Tech springs with orange Konis here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/987814...th/54049057900

I originally had my bro purchase the H&R springs but they were back ordered for a few months which is why we went with the Tein instead.

Comment

Working...
          X