Tired Of BOuncing and Catching Air!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired Of BOuncing and Catching Air!!

Sup guys right now i have money to Finally get suspension On my 91 coupe. Rite now i have stock Shocks and cheap ebay coilovers. So obviously my car is bouncy as hell. I want Ride comfort. Let me also mention my car is slammed. Now after installing some good suspension i want to slam it again no matter what. so What setups should i go for? Theres no limit on price because i know you get what you pay for!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rootznation; 04-21-2006, 10:49 PM.

I-SR 6

Originally posted by Rootznation
    I want Stifness and Ride comfort
    you can't put those two words in the same sentence. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

You can't beat the Koni Yellows + Neuspeed Race setup for the best compromise with handling/drop/comfort/VALUE. The only setup that would be better would be the GC/Koni Yellows setup.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

if u want it slammed all the way down(3+in drop) best to do is get good coilovers such as skunk2 or some other comparable coiolvers, and either gr-2 or koni reds. slammed vehicles can get away with the "stock replacement struts" because there is no suspension travel to "blow" the struts. if ur going for a less extreme drop (0-2.5in or so) go with full-coilover setup(dampers) or some good coilovers with agx or koni yellows.
        My members ride thread

Comment

No, don't do AGXs...they suxor with a drop. Go with Illuminas or Koni Yellows if you're going with shocks...

Get the cheapest pair of sleeves you can find and get some Hypercoil springs, and Illuminas. If you call the vendor they should be able to recommend rates for you.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Or buy my setup.

Neuspeed race springs and KYB AGX shocks =)

Cheers

Comment

get u some tein coil overs

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
              cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Working...
              X