Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear end keeps comming out, need bigger front swaybar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get some real springs,
    some real shocks,
    a matching set of sway bars,
    real strut tower bars,
    dont race on your eighteens,
    and slow the fuck down before you end up dead. seriously though, dont be cheap on your suspension.

Comment

Im not trying to i ordered omnipower coilovers but for some reason the store has stopped selling them so i think im gonna go with apexi world sport coilovers. And i am looking to get a 3 point strut bar, just hard to find them. Thanks for all the input, i wasnt driving like an idiot, the ass didnt come completely flying out, it wasnt "snap" oversteer it just started sliding out ever so slowly, giving me lots of time to react.

how come you say not to race on my 18's? Im heading to the track with them as soon as i get my coilovers on
      1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77
        Im not trying to i ordered omnipower coilovers but for some reason the store has stopped selling them so i think im gonna go with apexi world sport coilovers. And i am looking to get a 3 point strut bar, just hard to find them. Thanks for all the input, i wasnt driving like an idiot, the ass didnt come completely flying out, it wasnt "snap" oversteer it just started sliding out ever so slowly, giving me lots of time to react.

how come you say not to race on my 18's? Im heading to the track with them as soon as i get my coilovers on
        If nothing else, 18's are big and heavy. That's a lot of mass that adds unspring mass to the car (reducing the respnose of the suspension because a big heavy wheel is harder for the springs to stop) as well as losing acceleration because the heavy wheel is more weight out farther from the wheel centerline that your engine has to spin.

Generall speaking, inertia is your enemy.
        I swear, eventually I'll run out of things to break.

I guess I was wrong... I broke it all. Died 10/29/06

Comment

use some brakes...those help pretty well.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

My 18's are supposedly "superlight" they weigh 19 pounds each, im not sure if thats light or not im sure 16's or 15's are lighter but for 18s thats pretty light. I tried staying on the power thru the whole corner and it worked a lot better then going in fast and then letting off the gas, my rear end stayed perfectly put and the corner felt stable throughout, good tips thanks guys!
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Working...
            X