The Perfect Drop!?!?!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Perfect Drop!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well wuz up guys I have a few Questions first I want to drop my car but dont know what suspension system to go with second is how low should I go I have 17 inch Enkei with 205-40-17 falken ziex tires I dont want it to be too slammed were the tires are tucked in the fender I just want my car to wrap around the wheel and tire so not too high nor not too low is my perfect drop.

Thanks

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

not to high, not to low. I have no idea what that means. Adjustable coilovers would be good for you. Or the neuspeed race springs and koni yellows that are adjustable. Browse the members rides and look at peoples rides and see how low their car is and what's suspension they have
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Well first of all before your drop check your local roads and see where you live. Second of all is your suspension gonna be DD or you gonna take it to the track on the weekends.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you're not going to get a straight answer to your question because peoples answers will be their opinions. it like asking what's better, cheeseburgers or chinese food. ask yourself what you want from your drop...looks, performance, ride qaulity, ect. then research from there. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Personally I think a 3" drop is perfect...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Just to let U know so that U can also consider it in Ur search for the perfect drop. Ur car is sitting 0.7 inch lower than a stock CB7.

Tire Size Comparison

Specification Sidewall Radius Diameter Circumference Revs/Mile Difference
            185/70-14 5.1in 12.1in 24.2in 76.0in 834 0.0%
            205/40-17 3.2in 11.7in 23.5in 73.7in 860 -3.1%

For example, with those wheels and tires, I think (correct if wrong), Ur fender gap is bigger than the stock or a cb with 18". Therefore, U might look at least 2.25 drop. However, the best way would be go for COILOVERS unless U care of course about comfort.
            I am rockin AGX with Goldline spring (2.25) which is pretty comfortable.

Oh well, as the fellows said: check at other rides and their setting...

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

I'm rockin AGXs as well on Speedtech springs. It's about a 2in drop all the way around. I have my AGXs set in the middle all the way around. I'm very happy with the setup. In fact the ride is almost as good as stock. Of course my stock springs and shocks were worn out by the time I replaced them.
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i like 1.8 with sportline springs... look thru the members rides threads and when you find the one you like, look at their mod list and see what springs they are running... then run a search for that name and look at everybody else who has them too, and youll get a good idea. when u find one u def like, buy a set

... in other words, do some research.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

for me the lower the better....ur draggin frame? awsome.....draggin your trunk?? even better lol....ur what draggin your windshield...whoo hoooo body dropping is god! lol

all depends on what ur looking for, DD, track, soft ride, hard ride, mainly for looks or for performance. lots of things to consider....roads only if your slammed
                  My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                  X