Installed some new end-links...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed some new end-links...

No pics yet (camera is MIA), but today I got off my ass and fixed my suspension chatter. Turns out that my sway-bar endlink bushing were blown all to hell. Went and got a replacement kit from Energy Suspension and it works great. The car drives like a charm, and feels sooooo much tighter. I'll get pics up when I get my cam back. In the meantime, go upgrade your suspension bushings if you haven't already, it does wonders.

yea i love that mod...did u use energy's? did u upgrade the frame bushings on the sway bars as well??

i did this to my cb7 and my 300zx, definity worth it...gets rid of that clatter as well.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Nice

Yeah they do make a difference dont they.

My ride

Comment

Def. helped me out, my old ones looked like an old mans nutsac (that had been ran over by a semi truck) sorry for that image

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

ill look into that, sometimes the tracking is not so good on the highway

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

i upgraded those but my axle boot, UCA boot and camber kit has a gap/ripped.

so i get clatter
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by KoNEY
              No pics yet (camera is MIA), but today I got off my ass and fixed my suspension chatter. Turns out that my sway-bar endlink bushing were blown all to hell. Went and got a replacement kit from Energy Suspension and it works great. The car drives like a charm, and feels sooooo much tighter. I'll get pics up when I get my cam back. In the meantime, go upgrade your suspension bushings if you haven't already, it does wonders.

Yup one more of those things I need to do too.

Yeah yeah Accordztech, I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                Yup one more of those things I need to do too.

Yeah yeah Accordztech, I know...
                ur just jelous that my car corners better than yours =) with my balloon tires =)
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

dammnit...... anyone else seeingthe words and if u click them u see ad's ahh

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    dammnit...... anyone else seeingthe words and if u click them u see ad's ahh
                    pretty sure thats been occuring for at least a week now wayne.

as for the energy suspension bushings i'm def. looking forward to getting a set
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Summitracing.com has the end link set for about 25 shipped, by the way.
                      wat

Comment

Working...
                      X