This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camber kit problems

has anyone experinced after you put your camber kits, that the hit somewhere close where there at? cause all four of mine hit, and i think its because it spreded the control arm a little more and it makes it somewhere in the car. I dont know if I should cut a little piece from the control arm to make it not hit. LMK guys, i wanna see whats up.. btw, the car just got aligned too
    -kool92accord-

when i did mine it was knocking really bad. i hated them so i took them out. so i dont have them in the front, and did the wasker trick in the rear.
    AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

your control arm is hitting the fenderwell, if you feel like waiting, let it beat its self out, takes a couple of weeks, or you can beat the fenderwell out with a hammer. hope this helps

Comment

Its the control arm.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=camber+kit
        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

eighteen

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7

Thank you.. as you can see, you are not the only one that has had this problem. There are quite a few other threads asking the same thing. IMO you are much better off to cut the fender and not the control arm. Make sure to paint over the part where you cut or it will rust. Weakening an upper control arm next to the ball joint doesnt strike me as smart.

Comment

Working...
            X