question about sprint camber kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about sprint camber kit.

well i have a set of 3'' sprint camber kit adjustables here and its not the piviot type.

...very similar to that one and i was wondering....when i bolted it in to the a-arm and i moved it, it still pivited.....my stock one never pivit, nor the ingalls...is it just the design?

you know wha ti mean when i say pivot...basically its on the arm, when u push it it will flex, but then it will release again into its origional position...

is that normal?

...some prokit drops need a camber kit more than 1.5''

haha like mine, the 1.5'' camber kit is still off for me =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

re-viving old thread.

i figured out why it was pivioting and stuff so thats all good.

but there is this metal ring that goes around the stem just under the threaded area to take up the slack in teh hole on teh car....i have 2 of them that doesnt have that...would i need that? or can i just bolt the camber kit down really good and not worry?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I'm not posative if I used those when I did mine, I think they were fine without the rings you are refering to....
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

im not too sure about the rings.

would it hurt to just get some spacers or custom that shit? i have the same kit and it rarely knocks only on those deep ass dips.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
        X