Dropping my car soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropping my car soon.

Im dropping my car soon and got everything to do it. i got the Eibach pro-kit springs, Tokico struts, and a spc camber kit. It is suppose to give me a 1.3 to a 1.5 drop, and i cant imagin how it will look. Any one have any pics of a similar drop on some 18's? i really would like to see it.
    It drops Monday(2-27-06) and the Center-Force clutch goes in Tuesday (2-28-06)

Imagine having 3 or more finger gap all the way around and there you have it. You could also search in the members ride forum for "pro kit" and see if any other memebers have pictures of their cars on pro kits. Good luck
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i dont think you will need the camber kit....I have H&R Sport Springs (1.75 front and 1.5rear) and my camber is off by only -1degree in the front
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

NO ONE NEEDS A CAMBER KIT lol.... hehehe get an alignment and get TOE corrected....problem solved! even with 4in drop.... moving on......
        My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
          NO ONE NEEDS A CAMBER KIT lol.... hehehe get an alignment and get TOE corrected....problem solved! even with 4in drop.... moving on......

Kinda sorta.

Toe is THE most important tire wear angle, but caster and camber can contribute to tire wear as well. Camber is a very slow tire wearing angle, but even excessive amounts of camber will speed up tire wear. With a Pro-kit this shouldn't be a problem for the original poster.

An alignment is EXTREMELY critical after adjustment/installation of any suspenson components.
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

look at my ride. Im using TEIN S-Tech's though. The drop is 2.1 front and 1.7 rear. A lil bit lower than your expected drop for your pro kit.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
              heheh yea and i need one. yea my camber is off 1.9 degrees.

if you have a small issue now with camber, your going to get more issues later...

but imagine 2 finger gap...ill take pics of my car tomorrow or something. i love the drop.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                look at my ride. Im using TEIN S-Tech's though. The drop is 2.1 front and 1.7 rear. A lil bit lower than your expected drop for your pro kit.
                hmm, something aint right with your drop...its not lower in the front than in hte back..but thats just me..

Comment

yea i noticed that too.....
                  My members ride thread

Comment

I don't think you will need a camber kit with the pro-kit.You will however need one if you lower your car 2 inches or more.
                    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=eibach+prokit
                      Give you an idea of what it looks like on 18's.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                      91 accord lx (5spd)
                      92 accord lx (5spd)
                      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                        I don't think you will need a camber kit with the pro-kit.You will however need one if you lower your car 2 inches or more.
                        i have a camber kit on my prokits, it was off about 1.5 degrees....but before i dropped it i had a small camber issue.
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                        X