Anyone try different model shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone try different model shocks?

I know TypeG is running 6th gen OEM shocks with his Skunk2s, without incident. Anyone know of any other shocks that would fit? I'm gonna see if I can use either the 2G Oddysey or 2G Legend stock shocks for my front end tomorrow, as I imagine they'll have much stronger damping than the stock CB shocks, for what I'm hoping will be the same price. Think about it- the Legend weighed a good 700# more than the CB, and the Odyssey a good 1300# more...so I imagine the dampers on those would be at least that much more stronger (maybe less so on the Odyssey)...and if they use the same damper fork design, the shocks should fit in front. The only thing that would suck for peeps w/regular springs is I doubt the mounts will be in the same place- but alas, I have sleeves in front, so that's not really a problem.

Anways anyone try different model struts on our cars?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

well.. of course prelude shocks would work.. thats what i got on my cb7.. but its weird.. its kybs.. and its red.. but.. its not adjustable.. i thought there were only the gr2s and agxs.. but mine is red and not adjustable.. .. beats me..

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

What springs are you running, and how's the ride?

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

didnt get to test it out yet.. im in the process of finishing my swap.. its been taking me awhile.. but i should be getting it up and running this week

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

odyssey struts will fit i had a set of koni special d(red ones) and they for for accord and odyssey 90-97
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
          X